1. The ship is from Sunderland
2. The ship is a brigantine from London
3. The ship is a brigantine
4. Attention ! Two ships on one page !
5. Attention ! Two ships on one page !
6. 30 passengers suffered a malignant, eruptive fever and could not
simply land in town.
7. The text says: a port in Dorsetshire
8. From Wuerttemberg, Elsas and Zweibrücken (Pfaltz).
9. From Nassau, Württemberg, Zweibrücken and the rest of the Pfaltz.
10. From the Pfaltz and from Württemberg.
11. From Württemberg, Elsas and Hanau.
12. From Hanau, Württemberg, Darmstadt and Eisenberg.
13. From Zweibrücken and the rest of the Pfaltz.
14. From Basel, Württemberg, Zweibrücken and Darmstadt.
15. From Schwaben, Württemberg and Darmstadt.
16. From Mannheim and Zweibrücken.
17. From Wüttemberg, Durlach and Zweibrücken.
18. From Pfaltz, Württemberg and Elsas.
19. From Pfaltz, Württemberg and Rittenheim.
20. The passengers are all Roman-Catholics.
21. Among the 288 passengers are 3 Roman-Catholics
22. Among the 255 passengers are 8 Roman-Catholics
23. Among the 230 passengers are 8 Roman-Catholics, 10 Mennonites; the remainder Calvinists.
24. Among the 260 passengers are 9 Roman-Catholics and 120 Calvinists.
25. 345 passengers.
26. 200 passengers; 1 Roman-Catholic.
27. From Darmstadt und Zweibrücken.
28. From Franconia.
29. From Pfaltz and Württemberg.
30. From Württemberg, Westphalen and Pfaltz.
31. From Franken, Württemberg and Hessen.
32. From Württemberg, Hessen, Franken and Pfaltz.
33. From Hessen, Hanau and Pfaltz.
34. From Franken, Württemberg and Pfaltz.
35. From Hanau, Württemberg and Pfaltz.
36. From Hamburg, Hannover and Saxen.
37. Owing to hostilities between England and France, German immigration was suspended
from 1756 - 1761.